Sunday, March 27, 2011

On My Way...

I am so excited to be returning to Loreto, Peru with Rev. George Teachman. We are headed to a Bi-Annual pastors and leaders conference. Most of the pastors come from the remote areas of the Peruvian Jungle. Some of the pastors travel on rivers for days, others walk for miles or bike but all are coming to hear a Word from the Lord that will transform their lives forever.

There will be times of preaching, teaching, workshops, questions and answers. We will also have great food & fellowship. I know the Lord is going to move in a mighty way. God has truly given me a word and it is burning in my heart. I will be boarding the plane for Peru very soon and I can't wait to get there. I will see my old friends and make many new friends. But most of all God will be in our midst doing a wondrous work! So stay tuned because great things are going to take place!

God bless you,

Rev. Melvin L. Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.