Friday, October 21, 2011

My Burdens were rolled away!

God bless you!  This is Pastor Pelayo Pena from El Faro Church in Lima.
It was a great pleasure for me to join Rev. Sanchez on this trip to
Loreto for the Pastors conference. Even thou I was filled with
excitement it was hard to leave my wife and son. Even while I was
traveling I thought of my family and all the things that God is going
to do in our lives.

While we were traveling down the river with Pastor William, he said
that he was driving the new boat for first time and inside of me I
was thinking, “Oh my God, where I am and why am I here?”.  We visited
Vista Alegre (a happy view) and as we traveled down the Ucayali River
God spoke to me and said, "Have faith and stay on the Rock."  That
Word was so powerful that I wasn’t hungry, even when there was
abundance of food. On the way back, the heavy rains started.  It was
cold and uncomfortable but something worse was happening to a pastoral
family that was coming to the conference.  It was so uncomfortable for
me because this pastor and family was stuck in middle of the storm
and the boat was sinking but we were on time to rescue them.

In these two days of the conference God had moved a lot, more than I
ever expected. The Holy Spirit moved with great power but also this
trip is of great value for me - like an entrainment place.  God is
preparing me to do greater things. At night in the preaching God
touched my heart again and I only cried and cried. Now I am realizing
that my burdens have been lifted! I will go back to Lima more light. I
feel like I am leaving a weight behind me because the Holy Spirit is
touching my heart so much. God is moving on many pastors.

Now, there is still more days of conference left and I don’t know what
is going to happen, but one thing I know, is that I will be
transformed into what God wants me to be and He will do the same in a
lot of pastors and leaders here in this conference.  To the Pastor
Kalinsky and the church in the U.S.A, thank you so much for helping me
to come to Nauta, I will never be the same!
God bless you a lot.

Pastor Pelayo Pena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.