Friday, November 11, 2011

Spain - 2nd Meeting: visit to the Candas church!


The Candas church is in a fishing village on the northern coast, about 1/2 hr away from Oviedo.

This church was started three months ago and have been in their new church building only a month and a half.  It is a rented space and they are working on turning it into a church sanctuary.  It was rustic, but you could feel their excitement for God here.  We met the pastor, Salvador Ros, and their wonderful family.  This pastor works under Pastor Luis Aguado's ministry, and is doing a fantastic job in this church.

We met many of the members as they came in, and they have a happy, wonderful church!  We even met the “Ricky Brousseau” of their church!  This man is just like a brother back in our home church that everyone loves.  His son Samuel and his daughter Rebecca led the worship service and you could feel a beautiful presence of God as everyone was worshipping and praising God.

I ministered on “A Right Now Salvation”, from II Cor. 6:1, about how now is the accepted time, and today is the day of salvation!  The Pastor's daughter, Rebecca, interpreted for me and did a fantastic job!  She moved like me, spoke like me and preached like me!  I explained how God did not send his Son to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved!

As I continued ministering, the people responded, and weh I said that if you need something from God he will do it right now, and that if you were sick, God can heal you right now, Pastor Ros raised his hand because he was sick.  Well, we prayed and God healed him!  After that God started really moving among the people, and I gave a salvation altar call.

The first one to come was a boy about 11 years old named Fernando.  Through pastor Aguado, I asked him if he wanted to be saved, and he said yes!  I led him to the Lord, and he gave his heart to Jesus!  I asked him if he felt Jesus, and he said yes.  Pastor Ros came and told me that this is the first time he ever answered the altar for salvation since he has started coming.

Then, I had all those at the altar to join hands, and I shared with them how much it blessed me to be here with them, and how this church reminded me of the humble beginnings of our church back home, and how God has blessed us over the years, and how we have grown to what we are today.  I encouraged them that God is going to bless this church also, and they will grow, and I strongly urged them to go out and to win the lost.  When I asked who is going to testify and win the lost, they responded with a cheer!  Then we prayed together, for one another, for the Pastor and his family, that God would continue to move in this church.

After the service, the young boy Fernando would not leave my side.  His older brother Jefferson, who is 15, also came and hugged me.  The church came and greeted me, but these two would not leave my side.  Jefferson then asked me,  "Can I come with you to America, to see your church?"  I felt in my heart that it was because of what he saw and felt, that he wanted the same power and move of God in his life.  I told him that he has a great church and a great pastor right here, and to stay in his church, and learn all you can about Jesus, and someday maybe you will be able to come a visit with your Pastor.  There was something special about these two young men.  I know God has great things for them.

We are so excited about our next meeting!  On Friday night, we are going to a drug rehab center in Gihon, that has 50 men and women, getting rehabilitated.  We met the directors of this home in our meeting tonight-Sister Mili and Brother Chicho.  Pastor Aguado has been coming to this center on a weekly basis for some time.  It is so exciting to know that we will be preaching the gospel here.

Once again, thank you so much for praying.  God is certainly moving in Oviedo!
God Bless,
Rev. Mancini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.