Saturday, February 4, 2012

LET THIS MIND BE IN YOU!

Greetings from Canada...

Tonight was another powerful night! I taught on “The mind of the Spirit”.  I talked about how the natural body responses to the natural mind.  Your arms, your legs, and your hands respond in immediate obedience to you mind. This causes the body to fulfill the will of the mind.  Well, the church is the Body of Christ and every one of us are parts of that body and Christ is our head.  So whatever the head or the mind thinks, the body will accomplish!  The Bible teaches us that He who searches the heart knows the mind of the Spirit for He searches the deep things of God. That means that the Holy Ghost already has in His mind what He is going to do and the body just has to respond to the mind the Spirit. You see the ability is not in the natural body, it is in the mind.

I don’t play the trumpet but my Brother Ben does.  The ability is not in his mouth, it is in his mind.  My Brother David does sign language but the ability is not in his hands, it is in his mind.  My pastor, Pastor Kalinsky, plays the piano.  The ability is not in her fingers, it is in her mind.  So if you put their minds in my body, then I would play the trumpet, I would do sign language, and I would play the piano -- simply because the ability to do it is in the mind!   Well, God said, “Let this mind be in you that was also in Christ Jesus”.  If you put God's mind in the church then the church will have the ability to do everything that God does!  Well that was all that this church could handle!  Revival broke out once again!  People were falling out under the power of God everywhere!  Souls got saved!  Young people got filled with the Holy Ghost.  It was incredible! That river of Living Water was just flowing all over that church!  It changed and renewed everything it touched!  Pastors were on the floor crying and talking in tongues!  One pastor said to me, “I came here tonight so discouraged.  We have been under attack, BUT tonight God moved on my church!  He touched my youth pastor.  God touched my leaders and God touched me!  And we are going back to de-throne that devil.  He cannot have our families, or our church!”   Then he just broke out in a Holy Ghost dance, turning in circles and talking in tongues!
 
Oh Glory to God, he was on fire!  The altar call went on and God just kept doing great and mighty things!  You see when you have the mind of the Spirit you realize that God is for you and not against you.  You realize that God wants to heal you, God wants to revive you, and God wants to save your loved ones!  God wants to use you!  God has not forgotten you, He knows where you are.  He remembers everyone one of your prayers, He knows what you have need of!  Yes, all of that is in His mind.  His thoughts toward you are not evil but good!  He wants to bless you.  He wants to pour out the Holy Ghost on you.  Yes that is in the mind God has towards you!  Victory is in His mind!  Deliverance is in His mind!  Healing is in His mind!  And if it is in his mind, power is in His mind. And if it is in His mind that means it is flowing through the body right now!  Yes I said right now! Whatever you have need of is already in the mind of God to perform it right now! The wait is over!  So if I were you, I would take 30 seconds and break out in a PRAISE FOR WHAT GOD IS ABOUT TO DO IN YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW!  Glory!  Glory!  Glory!  Oh bless His Name forever!

God bless you and thank you for praying!
Rev. Melvin L. Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.