Thursday, July 19, 2012

Order My Steps!

We'd like to share this great report from our dear evangelist friend, Rev. David Hamlett. He often joins missionary, Rev. Melvin Sanchez on visits to Churches that support our Mission Outreaches, and this report was so great, we just had to share it with you - God Bless you

 Greetings - I am sending you this report about the Harvest Hope Church of God in Christ, Providence District Meetings Pawtucket, Rhode Island. I was blessed to be the opening speaker for their annual conference on Wednesday night July 18th, and what a soul-stirring meeting it was.

The Bible says, this in Psalms 37:23 “The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.” This would be the foundation my message as I spoke on this subject: “Order My Steps in Your Word”.

Superintendent Brown ministered to the church in song first, and then I continued with song, singing one of those old favorites I used to sing in the church I grew up in “My Soul Loves Jesus, bless is Name.  The presence of the Lord entered the church and many of the people stood to their feet and began shouting and praising God and giving thanks to the Lord, as He prepared their hearts to hear the His Word.  As I sang, these words touched God’s people “He is a wonder in my Soul, He is a wonder in my Soul, praise His name”.  Tears began to flow and the Holy Ghost took over and hands were raised all over the place.  It was so amazing to hear the sound of the church saying “Hallelujah”.  This joyful sound would echo from wall to wall and it still resounds in my soul today. YES!  It was like the words of the Palmist which says,
Psalm 100:4 “Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name”.

The need in the church was great and people’s needs were even greater.   But the Word of God met every need that was present!  I truly felt the anointing of Lord moving through me as I encouraged God’s people to continue to ask the Lord to order their steps.  I talked about Luke writing about Paul’s journey to Rome in Acts 27.  I shared, “sometimes when we walk with God, it will take us through some tough places even into some storms, but even in the midst of the storm, God sends a Word”, “Be of good cheer!” for He will bring you safe to the shore, when your steps are ordered in God’s Word”.

The people of God responded to the message and heeded the call with joy and faith in their hearts for those things which are impossible for man but as we know ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!  The Word of God brought the church to an altar call that I know changed people lives forever.  The sick came and God healed them.  Some came seeking the Holy Ghost and God filled them!  Those that were oppressed came and God delivered them.  Sinners came seeking God for salvation and God saved them.  Those that were bound came and God set them free, YES! The move was on, but it wasn’t by my power or my might, but it was by God’s Word, and the devil was mad for God has gotten the victory once again!

Praises filled the atmosphere and a shout broke out and without hesitation the church started to dance and worship God in the beauty of holiness.  It reminded me of this scripture:  Psalm 107:8-9 “Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!  For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness”.
Many great answers to prayer came after this meeting, answers of strength being restored, faith renewed, personal answers to prayers, and healing.  Even at the breakfast table a Pastor from Milwaukee, Wisconsin came over to me and asked for prayer for an ear problem.  I believed with him and prayed and told him that God has taken care of it.  The Pastor said, “I believe!”  Later on he told me that while driving to the drug store to get something to help his ear, he felt a pop in his ear and instantly he was healed by the power or God!  GLORY!  Hallelujah to the name of JESUS!
There was a lady sitting in the church who had a need and during the altar call I felt impressed for her to come & called out to her.  I old her that God was there and this is her opportunity to come in contact with him.  It took some time, but, she came to the altar and was the very last person to get prayer.  When I ministered to her, I talked about the woman with the issue of blood and how great that need was in her life, that everyone else’s need was great, but hers was greater then all the rest.  As I began to God began to shake things up.  This woman started to crying, and calling on Jesus, God was moving so powerfully, she fell to floor and continued to cry out to God.  The ladies of church prayed with her too and when she got up off that floor God had saved and delivered her to such a degree that the whole church start shouting, dancing, and praising God.  By this, other women in the church were delivered as well.  It was later that I learned that this woman used to be a Jehovah’s Witness, and had come to a place where she did not believe in God, wanted nothing to do with God, and was now into witch craft, and had nothing good to say about the church, and believed that it was all a game, until she met the living Christ at the altar.  GOD is good!  THERE is NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD!!!! GLORY BE TO JESUS!!!

It was a great opening for these meeting and it will only get better in the days to come. The people came from north, south, east, and west and I spoke with authority upon those dry bones, telling them to hear the Word of God!  And how awesome when the wind blew and God caused them to live again!  It is God who orders men steps and if we walk in the pathway that God has made for us it will lead us to life eternal.
Thank you Pastor and church for your prayers especially during this time it has made all the difference for we have reached the harvest fields for the Lord once again.

God bless you all,
Rev. David Hamlett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.