Monday, August 6, 2012

Pastors and Leaders Taking Back Dominion Conference in Lima, Peru!

Morning Services

Praise the Mighty Name of Jesus! The morning sessions with the pastors and leaders were just incredible. I (Rev. Sanchez) taught on taking your place in the Kingdom of God for three days. Every day the power of God moved stronger and stronger. Many pastors came tired and heavy with burdens from fighting the battles against the enemy, but they were renewed, refreshed and empowered by the Holy Ghost.

During the messages many pastors were weeping and crying in their chairs. God was talking to their hearts. Others pastors could not contain the glorious outpouring of God’s Spirit and they just had to leap and jump and shout all over the church! Many times we just had to stop and glorify God because His power just kept flooding the church.
In one of the morning sessions as we talked about “Called to be a deliverer” there was a sound in the building as the sound of a rushing mighty wind and it shook the house. It was as if the Lord Himself stepped into the building and began to empower His people like never before! Young people were filled with the Holy Ghost! Pastors were being healed from all types of pains and sicknesses, people were falling out of chairs and onto the floor crying and talking in tongues. There was a wave of Glory that hit the house that I cannot explain! But we wanted all that God desired to pour out upon us!

Then God started speaking in the midst of the mighty river that was flowing. God was giving me words for different pastors, showing me what they were going through and what was about to happen next. One pastor said, “It had to be God; nobody could have known what was going on in my life.” Another pastor said that when I came to him, he heard me speaking to him in Spanish and telling him exactly what he needed to know! All over the church the glory just kept falling. Then I noticed that I could not find my son, Melvin Jr who normally prays besides me, but when I looked again he was on his own laying hands on people and the Lord was helping him! It was incredible! One lady who had severe back pain said she felt a fire in her back and the pain was gone. A brother who had problems with his neck said he felt a hand on his shoulder, but when he looked nobody was there and when the hand lifted, his pain was gone! God just kept moving and moving. The Holy Ghost then began to pour down like rain; people were just being saturated! Pastor Peña and many pastors just fell out under the power of God! There was a heavy anointing in the house of God!

We had been in church for over four hours and the power of God just kept flowing! I looked to my left and saw that pastors were all over the floor being saturated by God! I looked to my right and I could see my mothers Milagros and Crisaundra praying for people. I looked behind and my wife Abby and my sons Melvin Jr. and Isaiah were praying for people. Then as I looked ahead I saw my Dad, Nathaniel just praying with groups of people. The Lord truly anointed and appointed His people for such a time as this; to go into the highways and byways of Peru and win the lost!

Thank you for your prayers!
Rev. Melvin L. Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.