Monday, April 27, 2015

Power of the Holy Ghost at the Walter Hoving Home!

As I preached the power of God fell - there were a lot of new ladies who gave their lives to Jesus.
Some ladies were set free from demonic power, depression and fear! God was just having his way!
Women where running and jumping and shouting as the Holy Ghost set the free from chains of the past and gave them a new future in Christ.   The old life of torment and hurt is gone and a new life Jesus has begun!  It was not long before my time was up...you are only given so much time because the home is run on such a schedule. But God was not done!  Women were falling out all over the chapel talking in tongues! Many were baptized in the Holy Ghost for the first time tonight!
One sister said I have never been apart of Pentecost before.  I've only been here 3 weeks and I wrote my pastor three letters talking about others with their hands raised and shouting because I've never seen that in church.  But after tonight, I have to write him another letter because I was in the front row jumping and shouting and talking in tongues! I am no longer looking at others...I am one of them that are filled with the Holy Spirit!
Another lady shared how she was so bound and the devil kept telling her to leave and to get out of the home but something deep inside told her to stay one more day.  Well, while I was preaching she said she felt a wind blow on her and a fire fill her.  She said I jumped up shouting and crying and the next thing I know I was talking in tongues! God set me free!  I don't hear those tormenting voices in my head anymore!
Another lady testified how she was from Connecticut and her life was going down fast and how Pastor Kalinsky and the church picked her up, rescued her and brought her to the Walter Hoving home. This woman cried as she talked about how much her life has changed and how she was so glad the Holy Ghost has given her the power to move on with her life and she just wanted Pastor to know how grateful she was for all her love and help.
After a while the ladies were all over the place praying! Beth came to me and said just let God have his way and don't worry about the time!  This is a move of the Holy Ghost!
My wife Abby was praying with women and God was giving her words to minister into these ladies lives! Melvin Jr. and Isaiah also prayed for ladies.  God even used my youngest son Joshua (who will be two years old) to minister to a young mother who was struggling with missing her children.
Joshua went right over to her and got into her arms like he's known her for years.  She said having him come over to her was a healing to her heart.
At this point women were all over the alter praying! In their seats praying, on the floor and in the isles and in these little groups all over just praying and crying and talking in tongues.
After a long time I went to the back of the church and just watched God move!  Beth finally got up and said she changed her schedule just to be in this service because she knew God was going to do something powerful tonight and he did!  After service women came over crying and hugging us and shaking our hands.  We encouraged many women and prayed with others about thier future!  It was just a beautiful service and we thank God for all He has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.