Saturday, April 2, 2011

Comments from Pastors & Leaders

 Pastor William Sifuentes

God is great. He has encourages us through His Word. He has poured out living water to revive our dreams through the flowing of the Holy Ghost

Sis. Clementina

This Congress is a blessing from God, He is encouraging us and confirming His purpose in our lives.

Bro. Cesar Flores- young minister

First when I came to this conference, I thought it was just going to be another meeting but then I started to see something different. Especially when God began to move. Then I knew things were going to be different in my life and God was going to show and do great things. I came here with broken dreams but God has restored again everything in my life and he made me to trust in Him again.

Pastor Gustavo

Praise God!!!! He deserves all the glory, He is so good and even when He has to straighten our path He does it with great love and with our best in His mind. The challenge is great, the giants are there, but if God is for us who can be against us. This conference is like when God talked to Joshua and the people of Israel before entering the promise land, giving us instructions and equipping us for what God has ahead. Thank God for sending this team to Peru!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.