Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Great Report from Zambia

He’s working things out for you!

I just want to share another great report from one of our Pastors in Lusaka Zambia! I know that it will bless your heart and encourage your faith!

I am pastoring a church east of Lusaka International Airport.  Let me tell you that, to have a mature church that is on the move for God, someone has to pass through many challenges.  As I am testifying now, I went through many difficulties this year such as hunger, rejection, sickness and many other trails & problems.  But no matter what has come my way , I have endured and fought a good fight and God has raised me up and put me in a greater place with a greater understanding.

One Sunday after teaching on giving, many saints were very much touched in this area. Unexpectedly, one of the saints, a lady, bought two T-Shirts, one for my wife and the other one was given to me.  Those love gifts landed me into a court of law as her husband who did not want his wife coming to church came to my house with the police and said that I stole the shirts.

Without question I was taken to police were I was told to remove my shoes, and belt. Then I was locked up in jail and told I was waiting for a day to be taken to court for a judgment. While I was in the prison that night, to my surprise all the inmates came to me for prayers.  I had no time to rest or think over my problem. I was preaching and praying and also counseling. The prison cell turned into an overnight prayer meeting. And just like when Paul and Silas were locked up in the prison and at began to sing praises unto God, the Holy Ghost moved mightily and almost all of the prisoners were saved and filled with the Holy Ghost.  The revival lasted all night! Early in the morning the guards came and brought me before the judge who said that they should have never put me into the prison.  And they let me go!  But I know now that it was God’s doing all along for He sent me into the enemy's camp to take back what belonged to Him!

When I read this report I couldn't help but to think of the scripture that says “all things work together for good for them that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose”.  Did you catch that part that said all things work together for good?  Not that everything is good because some things are just awful!  But God is able to make all things work together for your good or in your favor because you are in the purpose of God!  The word purpose means the plan or action, an assignment with a desired end!  When you are in the purpose of God it means you are on assignment.  You are a part of His Divine plan.  So if anything comes up in your life or gets in the way of the purpose of God, He is going to make it work out for your good!  In other words nothing is going to hinder you from reaching God’s desired end! You don’t have to fear defeat or failure!  No weapon formed against you can prosper. That’s why when Paul and Silas were in prison, the Bible says at they began to sing and praise God and then the prison walls began to shake. The chains fell from their hands and feet and the doors where open!  What happened?!  I will tell you what happened! They were a part of God’s divine purpose and nothing could stop them, hold or hinder them! Not even a prison cell! So I just want to tell you today to see the victory in all things because the great orchestrator is working things out just for you!

God bless you!

Rev. Melvin L. Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.