Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Marvelous Monday!



Tonight the church was packed out again. It is standing room only. Word has spread all over these parts that there is a great move of God and people are bringing their families. Some people have come from other states just to get a touch from God. Pastor Jackson said “God is moving mightily, He has far exceeded my greatest expectation.  I have seen people healed, delivered, and filled with the Holy Ghost. Sometimes I had to take a double take because I could not believe what God was doing in my church. He is touching some people in ways that I have never seen and I am just so excited. We are going to have to get a bigger church after this revival   A lady who is visiting here from California came with her son and she said, “We were raised Pentecostal but we have never experienced the power of God like we felt in these meetings.  God filled us to overflowing.  We are not leaving until this revival is over and we are going to take this Pentecostal power back to California with us!”  One of the elders of the church said “I have been seeking the Holy Ghost for years; I have asked people how to get it.  What do I need to do say or do to get this Holy Ghost?  I have been saved and baptized, but I never spoke in tongue.  But tonight when Rev. Sanchez walked by and laid his hands on me that heavenly dove called the Holy Ghost landed on me and I fell down to the floor under God’s power talking in tongues!  I got the Holy Ghost!”

Well as you can see from just these few testimonies, the meeting tonight was explosive!  At one point in the meeting, it was like the building shook in the presence of God!  Young people and old people were running around the church! People were jumping and clapping their hands! Sinners were at the altar getting saved! Shouts of praise filled the air.  People were in the aisles dancing & many were filled with the precious Holy Ghost!  Revival had come in full power! You have to understand, this has never happened in this church, not like this before!  One minister’s wife who walked the altars tonight, crying and shouting said with tears in her eyes “This is how I grew up.  This is how I remember church.  When the Holy Ghost moved, we just let Him have his way!”  When I left the altar call, Abigail, Melvin Jr. and Isaiah were still praying with people!  Pastor Jackson and the ministers of the church were everywhere laying hands on people, the elders were ministering to the many souls at the altar, people were in the aisle and on the floor, saturated in the presence of God!  Young people with tears in their eyes were at that altar, crying out to God and being filled with God’s Holy Ghost!  When we left the church, close to midnight, people were still in the church praising God.

You know the Bible says in Acts 2:15-18 When the Holy Ghost moved in the upper room and Peter and the disciples left to come outside, some men thought they were all drunk!  But Peter stood up with the eleven and said “… Ye men of Judaea, and all [ye] that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words: For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is [but] the third hour of the day.  But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:  And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy” 

We are living in a day where we all need more of this and that!  We need more of this Holy Ghost power moving in our lives! We need more of that Holy Ghost power to lead us and guide us in all truth! We just need the Holy Ghost! We need him to help us make the right decisions.  We need the Holy Ghost to give us the power to do the will of God!  The good news is that you don’t have to wait for a revival to come to town but you can ask God for that Holy Ghost power right now! He is ready to pour it out on all those that want it! Today I want to encourage you to have your own revival right in your prayer room or driving down the highway!  On your break time at work or walking down the halls at school. Where you go and whatever you do, go and do it in the power of the Spirit! And God Almighty will be right there with you.

God bless you
Rev. Melvin L. Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.