Monday, July 25, 2011

Friday Night Revival!

What great joy and excitement was in the house tonight.  We had Bishops, Pastors and Evangelists from Connecticut, New York, Maine and various other places and churches in the meeting tonight. The praise team sang and the people were praising God, truly this was a night a great rejoicing. It was not long before they had me up to preach and I spoke on "The Power of The Spoken Word"! The Lord moved mightily in this service. Revival had come to Rhode Island! As the Spirit of God began to fall in that church it did not matter if you were a Bishop or a regular church member - we all were glorying God! As the Holy Ghost moved people were crying and shouting and dancing all over the church! People were in the isles and on the floor talking in tongues as the Spirit gave them the utterance! The Shouts of praise filled the air and you could no longer hear any voices but it sounded like the rushing water! People began getting healed and delivered! Young people were set free from bondage's at the altar! And the Lord just kept on moving! Many pastors came to the altar crying out to God and the Lord met them with explosive power! One pastor said, “I came to this meeting on my last ounce of strength but God strengthened me in my inner man and I am going back to win my city for God!"  Another pastor said, “The devil has tried to take over my church but I have put him under my feet and nothing is going to stop me from preaching the Word again!"  One evangelist shared, “I have had pain in my back for years and it has stopped me from doing what God has called me to do because I could barely move.  But tonight when the Word was being preached God touched my back and the pain is all gone. Tomorrow I am going back to preach on the street, in the prisons and everywhere God leads me!"  As people filled the altar being saturated by the presence of God, Pastor Brown said, “This is what I have been praying for, this is what we have needed, a mighty outpouring of the Holy Ghost!”  And while he was speaking the power of God hit that building and all the Pastors and leaders went through that church praying for one another! The meeting was not ending it was just getting started! The church was on fire! All over the church people were praying for one another! The power of God was moving all over the church. It was incredible! People were in the back dancing, people were in the isles shouting and crying, people were in the pews and at the altar just being saturated by the power of God! God was having his way in His House and it was wonderful!  Many young people accepted the call of God tonight! It was amazing just watching God work. When church was over, God wasn’t done and people were still falling out under the power of God trying to leave the church. Others staggered like drunken men under the power of Almighty God and then it happened again! The church lifted up their voices with victory and the power of God fell in that place again!

Jesus said in Matthew 5:6, “Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled."  Everyone came in the church hungry for God and when you are hungry for God nothing in the natural will satisfy. God filled these precious people with His glorious presence and I want to encourage you to begin to hunger and thirst after God for He promised that you would be filled. And when God fills you up, you have peace and joy! When God fills you up you don’t worry and fear but you walk with confidence because you know everything is going to be alright. My Friend, this world will try to fill you up with things that will do you no good but when you are filled with God you see things differently and you think differently because your mind and heart are filled with God.  My friends the good news is when you are full you are satisfied, you don’t want anything else! And that’s the place God wants us to get to, a placed of being so filled up on Him we won't desire anything else because He is all we need!

God bless you

Rev. Melvin L. Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.