Sunday, July 31, 2011

Somebody ought to Testify!

In Luke 17:12-19 it says “And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off:  And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.  And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed. And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God,  And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.  And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?  There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.  And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole."

 After the Lord did such a great miracle in this man’s life, he just has to come back and say thank you. On the last day of the camp meeting here in Peru we all gathered in the church to hear testimonies of what the Lord has done in the lives of people during the retreat. So we are going to share a few of those testimonies with you.

 One young man said “ I came to these meetings looking to hear a word but I never expected God to move like He did. The first night Rev. Sanchez preached it was like a tornado hit the building. I have never experienced that before in my life. I got filled with the Holy Ghost for the first time and could not stop speaking in tongues all night!”

A pastor’s wife shared “I have been in a battle for a long time and many times I felt like I wanted to quit. I came to the meetings tired and weary from the devil warring against my mind.  Satan filled my life with fear and I could not seem to overcome it but during these meetings God set me free from the fear and filled me with power and I am renewed and revived and ready to fight the good fight of faith!

Another sister shared “I was in a place that I was coming to the church but not really serving God, I was going out on weekends looking for things of the world to satisfy me but was always left empty. I came looking for God to really change me. Last night I felt God so real in my life for the first time. I did not care what anyone thought I was praising my God. When Rev. Sanchez laid hands on me, God touched me! God delivered me and filled me with the Holy Ghost. I never knew what that felt like to have the power of God inside of me. But I feel it and it is real and my life is completely changed! "
 
An older lady shared “I always thought that healing was just something they made up on television for money. I know healing was in the Bible but I have never seen it before for real. But I came to the meeting with sever pain in my body. Even when I moved I had pain. But as the message was being preached I fell out of my seat under the power of God. This has never happened to me before! When I opened my eyes I was on the floor and when I got up the pain was gone. I started jumping and shouting because God did it for me! Now I know that every promise in God word is real and it is mine!"

One man shared “I had bad pain in my stomach, I could not eat or sleep. I went to the doctor and they could not find what was wrong but the condition was getting worse. At the altar Rev. Sanchez came by and said Nothing is impossible with God and when the word was spoken I felt a fire in my stomach and I fell to the floor crying and talking in tongues. Some of the brother had to help me to my seat because I could barely walk the presence of God was so strong. It was not until the next day that I realized the pain was gone! My God healed me!

 A young girl said "I was trying to serve God but not really letting my light shine. The world was really pulling at me and I started letting down in many areas of my life. When Sister Abigail preached on mantles it changed my life forever. The power of God came upon me like never before. I was shouting and crying! I could feel the love of God so strong in my life. As I was praising God I could no longer speak Spanish! God filled me with the Holy Ghost! It was beautiful! I felt like someone else was inside of me talking. I felt so full of power that I had to do something, so I started praying for my brother and sisters in the church and God was using me. I am so excited and I want to do more and more things for God."

 A Father shared “My wife and I love the Lord but we have been having problem with our children. Our kids are at a place were they are not really trying to serve God but we have kept them in church. This morning when Rev. Sanchez spoke on the candle stick the presence of God filled the church like I have never seen in my life. God’s power was touching people everywhere. As the spirit moved I could not find my children anywhere and I was concerned because I wanted to bring them to the altar. As I got closer to the front I found not one but all of my children on the floor crying! God had filled them all with His Spirit! My wife and in were jumping and shouting and crying! God did a miracle for our home and now we will all serve God together!"

Well my friends I hope you enjoyed these testimonies. There are so many more testimonies we could share of how God delivered, encouraged, healed and filled people with the Holy Ghost! But the good news is that God is not finished working in the lives of our brother and sister here in Peru. And God is not finished working things out for you! So keep praising Him and trusting in Him no mater what your situation looks like because no matter what the enemy may be saying my God is not a respecter of persons. What He does for one He will do for all. If He heals here, He will heal there, If He saves families here, He will save your family there, If He delivered here, He will deliver you there! Remember whenever God does something for somebody else that’s your time to rejoice because it means you're next in line for a miracle! So get rid of your fear, step out of doubt, shake off everything that tries to tell you God won’t do it because the devil is a liar! Oh Glory to God! So you might as well stop reading and get to praising! Because God is about to do something powerful on your behalf! You don’t have to see it, you just have to believe it, you don’t have to feel it , you just have to know it! The song writer said “ Right now if you believe God will work a miracle for you! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

God bless you
Rev. Melvin L. Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.