Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sunday morning Revival

(Rev. Kalinsky shares about Sunday morning service at Pastor Gustavo's church in Lima, Peru)

It was a great joy to be in Pastor Gustavo's Church for the first time. Rev. Erha and Bro. Ken were also here visiting from home. It was a joy to meet Pastor Gustavo's Church members. We had a wonderful worship service led by Pastor Gustavo. What a wonderful presence of the Lord was in the House. His people really love the Lord. Rev. Erha, Bro. Ken and Rev. Sanchez all shared a testimony of the goodness of the Lord.

I told the church that I believe the Lord was going to challenge them today. I taught on the need for Holy Ghost filled vessels and Holy Ghost filled prayer. How God is looking for a man, somebody, to stand in the gap for the people, and how He couldn't find a man. We must get back to Spirit filled prayer and fasting to set the captives free. I told of an experience of a man who is dying and heading to a devil's hell with strange beliefs of reincarnation and that spirits appear to him. I told him that I would be praying for him. I got a hold of God through Holy Ghost filled prayer. Weeks went by and I called this man and asked how he was doing? He said: I don't know what is happening? All I know is that I have to call on God through Jesus Christ!" Hallelujah to God! WE have the power to set the captives free! As a matter of fact; unless we stand in the gap many will perish without God. We must stand in the gap for the lost and dying. The Bible teaches us that we are the hands, feel and mouth of Jesus. Oh I feel like shouting right about now! That man has accepted Christ as his Savior and is Heaven bound! This man told me that "spirits" USE TO, punch, pinch and kick him, but two days after we prayed they stopped hurting him. The Blood of Jesus Christ still has power today. God challenged this church to be filled with The Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues. Many answered the altar call. People were being filled with the Spirit. Others were weeping and moved on by the power of God. What a mighty move of God.

Thank you for your prayers. God is moving in this hour and I want to challenge you to be that vessel of the Lord to go forth filled with the power of the Holy Ghost and set the captives free.
God Bless you.
Rev. Jerry Kalinsky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.