Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Can't Nobody do me like Jesus!"



Glory to God! This is Rev. Sanchez and Sister Abigail reporting from Christ Temple Church of God In Christ in Auburn Maine where the pastor is Rev. Alvert Jackson. Well we truly had a great day in the House of the Lord!  It was like a family reunion coming back to this church for revival. The church has grown! Everyone was excited and happy to see us. Hand shakes and giant hugs were given to us from the very moment we entered into the church. The song service was dynamic! The people of God were just singing and praising the Lord with fervency; you could feel expectancy was in the building! The choir sang till the power of God moved that congregation. Some of the choir members were so touched by God’s presence that they just had to leave the choir and begin to kneel before God at the altar in thanks for all He had done for them.

I (Rev. Sanchez) shared this morning about up coming mission trips and some great things that are  taking place on the mission fields. The church clapped and shouted just to hear how God is the same God in Africa and Peru as He is in America.  As I began to preach the Word of God about forty minutes into the message the wind of the Holy Ghost blew in that church! Elders and ministers went running, leaping and shouting! It was truly a blind Bartemaeus moment because nothing was going to stop these people from getting to God! This was their moment and they were determined to get what they came looking for from God! People were weeping, talking in tongues and crying out to God! It was a very powerful presence of God that filled that house! People were leaping in the isles both shouting and crying, it was like ocean waves glory all over that church!  The presence of the Lord swept through that house like a rushing river, it saturated everyone in His path!

Young children were baptized in the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues God! Teenagers that were in a decision-making process came to the altar and God broke chains off of their lives. Screams from deliverances were heard all over the church.  One man came to the altar so bound he could not speak or move. I could tell something was binding him - I could feel the presence of demonic spirits all over him. Those demons started attacking him, they were afraid! They knew they were about to lose their power on that man! The closer I got to him the more they began to cry out! They were not afraid of me but I am the temple of the Holy Ghost and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! I commanded those evil spirits to release that man! Immediately that man hit the floor and that powers of darkness had no choice but to release that him, he was free! Why was he free some may ask, well I will tell you why, its because there is a name that is greater than sickness, it is greater than trouble; it is greater than every army, demon, power and any name you can name! It’s the name of Jesus! Oh my goodness, I just have to say that again it’s the name of Jesus! When I am in trouble all I have to do is call on that name! When I am sick all I have to do is call on that name! When the enemy surrounds me and I don’t know what to do, all I have to do is call on that powerful name of Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Oh I dare you to take a minute and call on the wonderful name!

Well that man was not only free from demon power but God filled him with the Holy Ghost! As the meeting went on the altar was filled with sinners crying out to God and the Lord was faithful to meet them. So many people testified of healing and deliverances that we can’t help; but to glorify God!

Be sure to read our next post from Sister Abigail as she continues this report!

God bless you and thank you for praying!
Rev. Melvin Sanchez


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.