Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"He's my friend!"


Hello friends!  This is Sister Abigail.  I preached at night on your relationship with God.  It was nice to see Pastor David Gilbert along with his family and church members from Harbor Light Full Gospel in Topsham Maine in the service. After this morning service people came in just ready for a move of God. As I preached the presence of the Lord just kept moving and moving! The anointing of God was upon me mightily and God helped me deliver His Word with power!  As the Spirit of God moved upon the church a prophecy came about how God was going to endue the church with power to accomplish His will in these last days. And how we should not be distracted by the storm because He still rides the storms and no weapon or enemy shall be able to stand in the way or hinder the work of God in this hour! It was truly powerful! At the altar call pastors and elders were praying for people all over the church. People were in groups praying! Pastor Gilbert and his wife were praying! And God was just moving mightily!  I felt the leading of God to pray for the drummer, when I first started to pray he lifted up his hands and it seemed as if their was a wall blocking his life so I told him to just surrender and as he did the power of God began to move upon him, he began to shake and tremble as the life changing power of the Holy ghost came upon him. He hit the floor under the power of God and I got down and kept praying with him until he broke through! God changed this young man life. He said “ I have never felt the power of God like this in my life! All over the altar souls were being filled and touched by God! It was a truly a great day in the Lord! Only God could do what was done today. The songwriter was right when he said “ Can’t nobody do me like Jesus because He’s my friend!

God bless you & Thank you for praying
Abigail Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.