Monday, August 17, 2015

Report from Bishop Gallaher

Bishop Gallaher reports:

Let me start by giving honor to God, to Bishop Joy Misika and to the executive board for holding this beautiful annual conference.  I would also like to give honor to Minister Benjamin Satagaj and his wife Nicole.  Last but not least, I’d like to give honor to Rev. Melvin L. Sanchez and World-Wide Lighthouse Missions, Inc. who thought it not robbery to bring an 80-year-old lady to Lusaka, Zambia so she could preach the gospel!

Everything here has been so beautiful…the children, the people and the singing. It's hard to put into words, but God's people here in Zambia are a precious people – they are a strong people and they are mighty in their faith toward God.

While here in Zambia, God spoke to my heart to preach a message entitled – Just Believe.  In the middle of my message, I also shared a personal testimony of how God raised up one of my children for His glory. When all others had given up hope, God told me to, just believe.
I know the message challenged people and stirred their faith because many lives came to the altar crying and seeking the face of God. They began to believe that God was able to meet each and every need. The entire U.S. and Zambia team worked together at the altars of God, ministering to the young and the old. God was faithful, so very faithful, to move on his people with the power of the Holy Ghost!  It was just precious!  At times, all I could do was lift my hands and glorify God, with tears running down my cheeks as I watched God work in the mist of his children.

In closing, I’d like to say how very evident it is to see the many needs that our friends here in Zambia have.  They need churches to be built, and children fed and educated – some may think it takes a lot to help change a life, however, the Lord spoke to me years ago and said, “Use what you have and do what you can.” So today, I want to encourage you to use what you have and do what you can, and God will do the rest!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.