Friday, April 5, 2013

A Powerful Refreshing for Pastors and Leaders - Lima, Peru



Greetings Friends,

        The Pastors and Leaders conference here at Christian Revival Center in Lima has been just amazing. We have spent three days being impacted, empowered and enlightened by the Word of God.  There was no instrument playing or singing because we just opened up in prayer and went right into teaching.

Everyday God was doing something different. As the Word went forth Pastors were crying and shouting. God was moving on their lives and reminding them that they were not alone but He was still with them in the fiery furnace and in the lions den. Sometimes we face situations that are difficult and painful but it does not mean we lost the battle or our faith. God is still with us even in the hard times. He never leaves us or forsakes us but in the process we are going to get the victory and God is going to get the glory!  So even if I am surrounded by a problem that is bigger than I am, I don’t have to fear or panic. If I can just open up my eyes and look up by faith I will see that God has heard me when I first prayed and my answer is one the way!

       Every service the power of God just rained down in the church. Pastors testified about being renewed and healed of sicknesses and pains. One pastor told us that he felt like giving up, he was tired from the battles and struggles against the enemy. He said he was just holding on but when the Word came forth it broke the spirit of heaviness off of his life and it set his soul on fire!  He said “I waited on God and my strength is renewed. I am about to run and not get weary! I am going to fly like the eagles! I am ready to go back to my community and put the devil under my feet where he belongs!
Another pastor mentioned that the devil has been attacking his members with all types of sicknesses and even when they prayed it seemed like nothing changed. He felt very defeated in his mind but while the Word was being preached he heard Rev. Sanchez say “No matter what it looks like you have got to know that there is still power in the name of Jesus!” The moment those words were spoken the presence of the Lord came over me and I jumped up and took authority over my thoughts and the sickness and diseases that were attacking my people. When I got home I had calls from many members in my church saying their sickness and pains had left. When I asked them what time they left, I found out it was the same time I called on the name of Jesus! So I can testify that no matter what you are going through there is power in Jesus Name!

There was another pastor who said that he has been pasturing for years but the last 2 years have just been a living hell. The problems and the struggles just seemed to never end and he lost his strength and joy. He continued to preach but could not feel the fire of the Holy Ghost like he used to. He said he believed God but felt like he was just in a dry place and in desperate need of water. While the teaching was going on it seemed as if someone gave him a fresh drink of water. Then God began to stir up the gift the was inside of him. He said he began to lift his hands and cry and he said to God “Lord where have you been?" and God said “I was here all the time waiting for you.” He said after God spoke he began to cry and cry until the hardness of his heart broke and the peace of God began fill his very being with living water. Then he stood to his feet and starting shouting and crying out to God. Then Rev. Sanchez was walking by me and he laid hands on my heart and I felt fire! the fire of the Holy Ghost that I felt when I first got filled God’s spirit! That fire went all though my body, I could not contain it! I started shaking and falling and talking in tongues! I was renewed! I fell all over the chairs, rolled on the floor. I started dancing and rejoicing! I could not help myself because God touched me and set my life on fire again!


These are just a few testimonies from some of the pastors who were touched by God during the conference but little did we know that the best was yet to come!

God bless you and thank you!
Rev. Melvin L. Sanchez

 



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.