Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day One of Pastor's Conference in Nauta - God is there!




Today we started the pastor's and leader's conference at Pastor William's and his wife, Sister Clementine’s church - The Apostolic Renovation Church.  It was great to see many of our old friends arriving. Some travelled down the river for days and then walked the dirt paths before they could take a motor car to the church.  But once they arrived the weariness of traveling seemed to fade away as we embraced each other. Everyone is just so happy that the moment for us to gather together in God’s House had finally arrived.

 It was also nice to meet many new pastors and church leaders that have come to the conference for the first time. We have many pastors from different churches attending this year. Some are Methodist, Nazarene, Baptist, church of God and Pentecostal. Everyone came because they heard that God was moving and they are looking for a move of God to take place in their lives and in the villages that they live in.

I (Rev. Sanchez) taught the first session on "The God of Impossibilities."  I taught how when God sends you to do an assignment the ability to accomplish that task comes with the command to go. Nothing can stand against you or conqueror you because God has equipped you and God is with you.  I went on to say it is impossible for you to fail! As I began to speak those words tears of joy flowed from many eyes. The Holy Spirit began to move and pastors began confessing that it was impossible for them to fail while they were going all over the church hugging one another. Great faith was in the church as God continued to move!


Then the Lord began to reach out and touch His people in such a beautiful way. The atmosphere was just adoring. God was welcoming us to step into heavenly places where He could talk to us. Many new pastors from different organizations were filled with the Holy Ghost this morning. One of the young pastors said “I am the leader of the youth all over Nauta and surrounding villages and we don’t have a move of God - the church has gone dead. But God spoke to my heart to come here and I heard the Word of God, but this time it was like God’s Word was alive. I felt God for the first time so real in my life and then I got filled with the Holy Ghost! I thought it was just for the apostles because that is what I was taught! But today I spoke in tongues just like Peter did in the upper room! So please keep me in prayer because and I am going back to my village with Holy Ghost power and God has shown me this morning that a great revival will take place in villages all over the jungle.”

Pastor William taught the afternoon sesson on "Hearing God's voice and Knowing You Have the Ability to Accomplish Whatever God Gives You to Do." It was amazing because he preached almost the same message but in a different way. He talked about the trials and tests that come your way when you are believing God, but you must press through every obstacle to victory! It was a powerful message that encouraged and challenged the pastors to go forward in God’s vision like never before!


After lunch it was game time! Rev. Teachman’s team verses Minister Ben Satagaj's team. Now I (Rev. Sanchez) was asked to play volleyball with everyone, but I did not want to show off my professional skills, so I just sat in the shade with Pastor Gustavo and refereed! All I can say is that they are not friends on the volleyball team. Each team tried to destroy the other team! There was a lot of joy and laughter. We have all bonded and become such great friends!


Rev. Teachman preached the night service on "Being a Deliver!" He taught on Moses and how God raised him up and sent him to set his people free. But Moses did not go alone because God was with him working signs and wonders in the midst of the people! As he was preaching a prophesy came forth about how God has come to establish His Kingdom in the jungles and His Word would go forth with signs and wonders by His Spirit. Pastors, Leaders and children flooded the altar and the Lord moved on them all. God gave Rev. Teachman a word for Pastor William and the power of God came on him and he fell to the floor as the Spirit of God ministered to him.


There was also a young man that came to the church tonight that had an evil spirit in him. As I walked over to him that spirit started to cry out. It knew it had to leave and there was nothing it could do against the anointing of God. As I laid my hands on him that spirit left screaming and the precious Holy Ghost came on the brother and filled him up with power. He told me after service that he had been bound since he was child. The spirit would come on him and torment him and then leave and return. I told him that this time it left and it can’t come back because you're filled with Holy Ghost power!  After I said that the young man started shouting! He was free and just had to give God the praise!

It was a great night! God moved in such a beautiful way and this is just the first day! We are expecting God to continue to have His way for the rest of the conference and we thank you all for praying!   Rev. Melvin L. Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.