Friday, April 5, 2013

God saved the Best for Last - Pastor's conference in Lima, Peru



The last day of the leader’s conference was the best. I am not sure that even I can put it into words but I will try.  Everyone came in excited about God and ready to hear from the Lord! I taught on God’s Kingdom moving in the earth and all the things God has given us access to in order to be victorious.  As I preached people would jumped and shout and run. Then we would sit down and teach some more. Then we would dance and run and shout and then we would sit down and go a little further. But the last time we got up and started shouting and glorifying God it was like the winds of Pentecost blew in the room! The power of Almighty God was present and moving! Pastors and leaders were falling out in the Holy Ghost! Many tried to get up but they could not, they were saturated in God’s presence! Pastors were getting healed; some of back pains, some had stomach sickness and shoulder injuries, sores on their body but they all were healed by the power of God! As the Lord continued to move even young Christians were getting filled with the Holy Ghost!
Then a young lady who was not even saved ran over to me. She came with her mother and it was her first time in church. She said to me “I want to be free! Tears rolled down her eyes. I want Jesus but something is blocking me and it’s trying to stop me and I am afraid, I need this thing out of my life, please help me. We had her raise her hands and call on the mighty name of Jesus! Her whole body began to tremble, tears continued to flow from her eyes, the power of darkness that tried to bind her broke into pieces right before our eyes as Jesus came into her heart! Then the Holy Ghost came all over her and began to fill her up! She fell to the floor talking on tongues! She was free! Her mother was shouting and crying and dancing! Her long time prayer for her daughter to get saved had become a reality and she just had to give God the praise!

All over the conference the spirit of the Lord was moving! Pastor Augustine and I went through the church praying for pastors and leaders. God was working with us healing and delivering! Prophecies started coming forth from the pastors. The gifts of the Spirit started flowing in the church from the brothers and sisters in the conference! God was making Himself known. When I looked over the church, pastors and leaders were on the floors and in the isles, on chairs, praying and crying. God was moving mightily by His Spirit.
So many things took place in this meeting but I know that God is not finished yet! He said in His Word that I will move but who will let it. I believe with all my heart that we going to experience the biggest move of God this world has even seen!  God is just looking for believers to be receivers!
I believe that cancer, diabetes, back pains and sickness of all, kinds are going to be healed,   I believe that the bondage and chains of darkness shall be broken, I believe that our young children will be filled with the Holy Ghost, I believe teenagers are going to get saturated in the power of God like never before and start working in the Kingdom! I believe that backslidden children and family members that left the church  are going to come back home and get saved. I believe that God is going to give the church the finances to do whatever needs to be done in these last days ! I believe that we are going to see miracles like we have never seen before!  
Miracles at church! Miracles at home! Miracles in the store! Miracles in the schools! Miracles in the hospital! Miracles on the street and in the park! I believe! I believe! I believe! I believe God is going to do exceedingly, abundantly above all we could ask or think! And Jesus said if any two on earth shall agree as to touching any one thing it shall be done! Not next week right now, not tomorrow, right now, not in an hour right now! Right now! Right now! So let us agree right now that whatever you are believing God for shall be done right now! Let us agree that the impossible shall become possible right now! Let us take all the limits off of God and believe Him for the miraculous! The song writer said “ Right now if you believe God will work a miracle for you!

God Richly bless you!
Rev. Melvin L. Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.