Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Amazing Love, Amazing God!

The Pastor's conference started today!  It was wonderful watching the pastors and leaders gather into the House of God.  Everyone was shaking hands with pastors they knew and also meeting other pastors for the first time.  Our great friend Pastor Pena from El Faro church was with us in the meeting.  He got to meet my wife Abigail for the first time and we all just had a great time fellowshipping before the service.  Pastor Gustavo, the pastor who is hosting the conference here in Peru, did not waste anytime getting me up to minister.  We slowed things down this morning and really began to teach on Kingdom Authority.  As I began to teach many pastors were weeping and crying in their chairs.  Some just fell to their knees as God began to show them their place in the Kingdom of God.  I was only able to teach for a little while longer because the Shekinah Glory fell in that church. God Himself was imparting into pastors and leaders! Men and women were all over the church crying and weeping before the presence of the Lord. God's amazing love overpowered and overwhelmed all of us! One pastor said “It has been so hard that I wanted to give up but this morning God spoke to me and He put a fire back in my heart and it is burning!  I will preach the Gospel like never before in Peru!” Another pastor said “I have been in a dry place for a long time.  I let the problem of the people overwhelm me and weigh me down.  I felt drained and spiritually dead but today God has lifted my burdens and filled my dry soul with rivers of life!"   So many mighty and powerful things happened this morning! I was about to stop writing but I just have to share one more testimony!  A Pastor shared “I have had many problems with my feet and when I walk it was vey painful.  The devil kept telling me you are not being healed because God is finished with you. It was hard to preach and pray and do things because my feet were always in pain.  But when The Glory of the Lord begin to fill the house, I heard the Lord say "Walk"!  I stood to my feet and I just began to walk and  As I obeyed God’s voice and walked the pain left my feet! I have no more pain!  Now I can fulfill the scripture in Isaiah 52:7 that says “How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!”

Glory to God!  Somebody ought to be shouting by now!  God is truly amazing and we just give Him all the glory!  If you have enjoyed this blog and these great testimonies I want you to send a generous donation in to WWLM right now!  Help to keep us preaching and teaching the Gospel to men and wemon just like these.  We need monthly sponsors that desire to see the Hand of God move in the missions fields.   So give and be a part of this great mission outreach today because God is moving and you can be a part of it by giving today!

God bless you
Rev. Melvin L. Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.