Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Lord had His way!

We spent Friday afternoon talking about missions and the many needs that are on the fields like Pastor’s support, feeding programs, building churches and the T.E.A.C.H. ministry, which stands for To Educate All Children in Hope. The needs are truly great on the fields, Jesus said the poor we would have with us always but the answer is in our hands through our giving.  So I want to encourage you to become a monthly sponsor right now and let us  fulfill the Lord’s commission together to feed the hungry, clothe the naked and preach the Gospel.  The night service was just too amazing to sum into words but the Lord had His way. This was a night of great healing and breakthroughs. Evangelist Stanford who had surgery on her feet and cold barely move them without extreme pain was healed by the power of God! She was running and shouting and dancing in the presence of God! All over the church the Holy Ghost was moving and healing! One Pastor Said “I was praying and fasting all night that God would answer a question that I had and tonight when the man of God came by my way God not only answered my question but gave me the power and the anointing to accomplish everything that I need to do.” Another sister said “The Lord set me free tonight. I was bound for years and I could not be free. I felt like the woman in the Bible that was bowed down and could in no wise lift herself up. But when the Holy Ghost begin to move in the church, The Lord spoke to me, "woman thou are lose" and the chains that held me bound for years broke in the presence of God and I am free!  One young man said “I have been in and out of church, running and playing with God. Many of my friends are no longer in church and I half heartedly served God just because of my friends but tonight when Rev. Sanchez was preaching a fire started burning in my heart and the Lord spoke to me and said “It does not matter what others say or do, who do you say that I am?  Tears fell from my eyes as I surrendered my whole heart and life to God. Then as Rev. Sanchez passed by me a strong wind came over me and in me and I started talking in tongues and crying! God set me on fire tonight!" Oh Glory to God! All over the church the power of God was raining down! We left the meeting tonight rejoicing for the great healings and miracles that God had done in many lives!

Thank you for your continued prayers!
Rev. Melvin L. Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.