Saturday, August 6, 2011

Holy Spirit Rain down!

The last morning with the pastors was a such a powerful meeting.  Everyone came in the meeting excited with hearts full of expectation looking for God to do something great in their lives.  As the Word of God went forth everyone shouted and rejoiced as God lifted our hopes, raised our faith and empowered us by His glorious Holy Spirit.  As The Lord continued to move throughout the church pastors where praying for one another and crying.  It was a beautiful service.   All over the church God saturated His men and women of God!  It was like a heavy rain pouring down!   As God’s presence kept raining down in this service and we were just soaking it all in, many Pastors could barely move God’s presence was so strong at one point.  Many pastors testified about their faith being restored, their hearts being healed of hurts and bruises. We left the meeting very late with just a few hours til the night service but we did not care.  God did something very real for each and every one of us.   We have been touched by the hand of God.

The night service was unbelievable!  The Holy Ghost swept through the house like the book of Acts and we had a mighty revival!  The church was packed tonight from front to back.  We had many other pastors and visitors from other churches in the meeting tonight!  But when the winds of the Holy Ghost began to blow it moved everyone in the building! Young children, teenager and even the elderly were filled with the Holy Ghost!  People were healed of sicknesses and many were delivered!  One lay said that “ I had to smoke cigarettes at least one every hour, I prayed to be be free but always went back to smoking but tonight I was in church four hours and I felt the power of God like never before! After about 4 hours in His presence I realized I never craved a cigarette once! Then I realized that I did not have a taste for cigarettes any more.  God delivered me!  I am free!”  As the Holy Ghost kept moving, we saw about 100 people or more dancing in the Holy Ghost, talking in tongues with great joy! All over the church the Spirit was moving! The elders and the ministers of the church were on fire tonight! The church was praying for one another.  Children praying for parents, brothers praying for sisters!  People were stirred up and using their gifts for the Lord.  The longer the service continued the more God moved!  Young people were laid out under the power of God all over the church!   Teenagers, elders, Pastors and evangelists!  The house was saturated by the power of God!  Wave after wave of the Spirit filled that house!  Just when you thought it was over the Holy Ghost just kept moving!  God was working and nothing was going to stop Him!  This was His time to move on his people!  And we were not going to miss our hour of visitation!  It was incredible!  At one point Abby and I jut stood in a corner praising God in amazement!  We could not believe our eyes!   God was moving like rivers of life all over the church!  Jeremiah said It’s just like fire shut up in my bones! And this move of the Holy Ghost is not going to die out but it is going to move on and bring revival to this nation of Peru!

My friends God is looking to move in this last day! All He needs is an available vessel. That’s all He is looking for is a yes!   Yes, I will go, Yes, I will pray, Yes, I will give, Yes, I will use my talents! So take your place in the Kingdom of God right now and let God work a miracle through you.  That’s right I said through you not for you but through you!  God wants to work a miracle through you.  God wants to heal through you.  God wants to deliver through you!  You are the temple of the Holy Ghost!  You are the mouth piece of the Most High!  You have to speak the Word!  You have to move the mountain!  You have to lay hands on the sick if they are going to recover!  So don’t you dare sit back another minute but get up!  Stir up the gift of God in you!  Let the power of the Holy Ghost come upon you!  I don’t care what the devil is doing!  God said no weapon formed against you shall prosper!  I don’t care how bad things look. God said upon this rock I build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it! So rise up in power!  Rise up in victory!  Rise up in the anointing of the Holy Ghost and let the Father have His way in you!
God bless you

Rev. Melvin L. Sanchez

1 comment:

  1. WOW.

    What fantastic, tremendous, incredible reports from Peru - the report descriptions are so vivid & detailed, it's like I can see myself right there, watching God move in those services. I'm so glad the Sanchezes were sent by God, and they clearly accomplished their Mission!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.