Thursday, October 22, 2015

Arise and Shine!

Reverend Jeremiah Collins writes:

God has moved so much I stand in amazement at all he has done these couple of weeks.  I just hate to see our trip come to an end, but I know what God did in the lives of these people will continue on.  I couldn't even begin to describe all the lives that have been touched and changed this week by the power of God, both young and old.  Every service we have been in since arriving in Lima has been powerful.  From the teachings of Reverend Sanchez, the sermons preached by myself and Reverend Aaron Tipton to the alter calls at the end of every service - all of it has been God ordained.  Only eternity will tell all that has happened this week in Lima.

God has continued to do a work in my own personal life while being here in Lima.  He has reminded me of who I am and my rightful authority in His kingdom.  I now possess a new found confidence and boldness that I didn't have prior to this trip, and already have begun to operate in it.  Thankful we serve such a personal God!

I had the opportunity to preach the last night of the conference here in Lima and the Lord moved mightily.  I preached from Isaiah 60:1, on "Arise and Shine."  I felt the Lord deal with me that there was going to be two types of people in the service that night; those who had fallen and those who the enemy has thrown down.  Both groups of people needed to hear that they had the power and authority to get up!  And that is exactly what they did.  I felt so much victory in the church.  Many people left delivered and encouraged to get up and fulfill their dreams and start the ministry God has called them into.  I feel the devil no longer has a foot hold on God's people.

Thankful for all that God did in all the services this week in Lima.  I know this is only the beginning of what God wants to do in Peru.  Thank you WWLM, Inc. and everyone for all the prayers and support.  Love you all and God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.