Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Greetings from Peru!!!

Greetings from Loreto Peru! 

This is Rev. Sanchez reporting LIVE...and all I can say is Wow!!!

It's hard for me to believe I'm back in Loreto Peru. Before we actually got here, the team had to fly into Lima and then we had to take another plane into Iquitos.  Now, Iquitos is the world's largest city that cannot be reached by road. It's only linked to the rest of the world by river or by airplane.  Once we arrived in Iquitos, we had to stay overnight, then we got on a bus and traveled two hours down the road to Nauta.  This is where Pastor William Sifuentes from International Missionary Alliance for Leaders Education will hold his Annual Pastors and Leaders Conference that we are all so excited to be a part of.

Now let me introduce the rest of the team…we have our good friend and Ministry Partner, Pastor Gustavo Rodriquez from Christian Revival Center in Lima Peru.
Pastor Gustavo writes:  Dear family in the Lord, I am glad to be back in the jungle with Rev. Sanchez and the team, expecting God to do great things for the Pastors and Leaders of this area. We are far by distance but you are all close to my heart.  Seeing Rev. Sanchez brings you a little closer. Please, continue praying and sending God's servants, Peru needs you!!! God bless.

Rev. Jeremiah Collins writes:  Greetings everyone! My name is Jeremiah Collins and I am from Refuge Church, Pastor Greg Adkins, in Enterprise, AL.  I currently serve as the Youth Pastor as well as a teacher in our Bible College, The Refuge School of Ministry.  I am beyond excited to be in Peru with Rev. Sanchez and World-Wide Lighthouse Missions, Inc. for these next two weeks, and I am looking forward to all that God is going to do. There is expectancy in my Spirit that I can't explain. I believe this is a God-ordained trip, and God is going to show Himself real to these people in a way He has never done before. I'm believing for great deliverances, healings, and a move of the Spirit. Please continue to be in prayer for us as we do God's will. God bless you all.

Rev. Aaron Tipton now writes: Hello my name is Aaron Tipton. I go to Walker Valley Community Church in Charleston, TN. The senior Pastor is Pastor Larry Hamilton. I am so excited to be here in Peru and to have this amazing life-changing opportunity!  I am looking for the miraculous to happen here in Peru with healings, signs and wonders. But, most of all, lives being changed and souls being saved all to the glory of Jesus Christ!

As I have already said every single one of us is excited and there's a great expectation for a mighty outpouring of the Holy Ghost and fire in the jungles of Peru. Please keep us in prayer as we go forth to accomplish all that is in God's heart for his people.

God richly bless you!
Jeremiah Collins

Aaron Tipton

Pastor Gustavo Rodriguez

Pastor William Sifuentes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.