Thursday, October 22, 2015

God Still Speaks!

Reverend Aaron Tipton writes:

Hello family and friends!  My time here in Lima has been nothing short of amazing!  From the food all the way to the church services!  I appreciate Pastor Gustavo, Bro. Roger and their family here in Lima Peru for the hospitality!

It's amazing how much God can do in such a short amount of time!  It's been only three days here in Lima, Peru and God has restored, rejuvenated and empowered His people!  God not only touched the people but He also has done a major work in me that I feel is critical to my next step in Him!

The services have been absolutely amazing!  Rev. Sanchez was absolutely amazing and we all worked well as a team!  I preached Tuesday night on "God Still Speaks"!  I preached on how many times the devil attacks us through our thoughts and speaks defeat to us!  But Jesus came to silence every voice of the enemy!  He IS the dominant voice!  One word from God is more powerful than every demon in hell combined and there's nothing the devil can do to stop God's word or promise from getting to you!  God moved and touched the people in a mighty way in the altar service!  Chains were being broken, dead dreams were coming back to life, the enemies voice was being silenced and God was speaking life to dead situations!

Thank you so much for your prayers and support while here in Peru!  This trip has radically changed my life FOREVER!  I'm sad to leave because the people have grown so close to my heart that, to me, we have become family!  Please keep us in your prayers as our time comes to a close here in Peru!  Thank you for your support and thank you World-Wide Lighthouse Missions, Inc. and Rev. M.L. Sanchez for this amazing, life changing opportunity!  God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.