Monday, October 19, 2015

What are you Magnifying?

Reverend Jeremiah Collins writes: 
Oh, where to begin?  God has done so much thus far while being in Peru.  Not only in the lives of all these wonderful people, but in mine as well.  I feel like God has brought me to another level in the Spirit and I'm beyond thankful for that.  I had the privilege of teaching the Gospel to about 30 young people and I absolutely loved it!  My heart is burdened for the youth of this generation, so to see them weeping, praying and being encouraged, it just blessed my soul.  The enemy has bound this generation with the spirit of fear. It has paralyzed them from doing the will of God.  But I believe today, God delivered some young people from that spirit and they are going to begin to walk in their rightful callings!

Later that night, I preached in the main service on Psalms 34.  I felt God speak to me while in prayer to ask the people, "What are you magnifying?"  Sometimes in life, we forget how big God really is and without even knowing it, we begin to magnify our problems and situations and no longer magnify God.

After delivering the message, God moved so mightily in the alter call.  Many people got blessed, strengthened, encouraged, and received miracles from the Lord.  I have grown to love these people and my burden has only increased for them.  I am upset to leave them, but at the same time, excited to see what God has in store for us in Lima.  Please be in prayer for us as we continue to do the work of the Lord.  God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.