Monday, October 19, 2015

Broken but Chosen!

Greetings dear family and friends of the faith!  This is Reverend Aaron Tipton and I can't even begin to put into words how special my time has already been here in Nauta Peru!
I feel absolutely blessed and also humbled to have had this chance to come and do ministry here in Peru with Reverend Melvin Sanchez and World-Wide Lighthouse Missions, Inc.
The people here in Nauta have captivated every area of my heart!  And their food is absolutely delicious!  It's amazing what different cultures have to offer and I love to experience it!  Their hospitality and generosity goes unmatched!
The services have been outstanding so far with the power of the Holy Ghost moving so personally and so tangibly!
One afternoon, I taught on "Broken but Chosen".  I talked about how God uses the foolish things to confound the wise and how people might be broken but that doesn't disqualify them from God using them and moving through them!


During one of the night services, I preached on "Restoration".  I talked about how Naomi might have lost everything, but what she had left (Ruth), was enough to restore her lineage back to her!
What she had left, was more powerful than what left!  God moved and did a deep work in the people!  This trip has forever changed my life!  I believe this is a critical pivot point for my life and the transition that is to come!  Thank you for your prayers! Please keep us in your prayers as we continue God’s work here in Peru!  God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! All comments are reviewed in a timely fashion before being published to the WWLM Report Blog. Please check back later to see any comments you have posted.